Thank you Gautami and a ery Happy New Year to you and Your Family. I got to know from your blog that you were in Bangalore. I hope to see you next time when you are here.
Like Tukun says "To go up in the Sky you need a Guitar, Two wings and a few more things..."
Amalendu Jyotishi is PhD in Economics. He has published several research papers and contributed to a digital documentary on National Parks issues. He is one of the core research members of ‘Asian Initiative on Legal Pluralism’ that primarily focuses on customary and folk laws relating to indigenous people’s rights. Poetry is his passion since a very young age. He has been writing and publishing in Oriya and English in different literary magazines and Newspapers.
20 comments:
so sweet!
happy new year and best wishes to you and yours!
No better way to say Happy New Year. Same to you and your family my friend!!
awww...he looks so sweet. all my love and now at this age (you might laugh) i sure can say all my blessings to him
What a charming picture! All the best to you and your family in 2007!
I love this photo!!! Beautiful!
What a beautiful baby!
You won't run out of words, Amalendu. Just in time, the poetry will start flowing again. :)
I love Aaditya so much...this is his best photo :)
Thank you Polona...
Thank You Pat...it is an interesting phase for the parents to see the baby growing...
Yes dear (bunny) this makes you feel growing old...at the same time you become a child with the child...
Thank you Natalia and wish you a very productive time this year...
touch wood....let your words be true Aurora....
Papanna, Now you are missing a lovely Part of Aaditya growing...Hope I will be able to record a few of shots to show you....
Thank you Andrew... How is your baby doing?
You don't need words...
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU
Thank you Gautami and a ery Happy New Year to you and Your Family. I got to know from your blog that you were in Bangalore. I hope to see you next time when you are here.
Awwwwww. That's too cute! Do give your baby a big kiss from me! =)
Hope 2007 turns out to be a truly wonderful year for you and your family.
Thank you Irene...
Post a Comment