Somewhere, in the corner of her thought
She feels that
He will understand
the words un-whispered
in the prolonged talk,
and will come to her
Mournful afternoon’s veranda.
In the longing desire to say
She speaks of everything to him
But, could not speak the words
She prepared herself
in the Mournful afternoon’s veranda.
Wind blows and river flows, un-waited
She remembers
all the words unspoken
in her prolonged talk
and slowly disappears in the dream
Perhaps to the silence, as much of death
Leaving behind
an unread book
Open window
And,
A few other things...

17 comments:
WOW!!! Amalendu you slow cook these to perfection!!
Poignant pulls at the heartstrings with this one. Well done!
wow, this is excellent!
the weight of the words unsaid...
Sorry I'm so late to see this --- it's beautiful!
Thank You Pat...I was never before pre-occupied with my job like this. Am taking a break and will be back after the year ends. WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Thank you Aurora...I hope the New Year will bring you back to your new blog. WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR-amal
Thank You Polona and Congratulations to you for the award. I hope in the Coming Year I will sustain and come up with some new creation. Wishing you A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR: amal
Andrew, in fact I should be sorry for not frequenting my blogger friends. Thank You and WISH YOU A VERY CHEERFUL NEW YEAR
Absolutely beautiful!
Great psychological depth and wonderful rhythm.
Two minutes?
hydrocodone order
Thank You Natalia....
I have been out for little longer...will be back soon...
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.
thank you for this, I can quite relate. sometimes in talking, the heart does pour out everything, but, words just get in the way... =( nevertheless, thank you and Happy New Year!
Thank you Luanne....A very Happy New Year to you too...
Said in elegance with great heart! Cheers.
Thank You Don and wish you a Very Happy New Year...
"an unread book" - very distinct.
Thank you Indigo B...
Post a Comment