Thursday, June 15, 2006

For Her Dreams....

From the remains
She gathers the
fractured dreams
once she lost
some where in the
Mournful afternoon’s Veranda.

She repeatedly sees
someone peeping at her
in her sleep

The dream stretches till the river
and spreads its colours
in thousand alleys on the way.

Death takes rest in the riverbed
She searches the language of death
in her dreams.

12 comments:

Runa said...

ooooooooooo! thats such a nice one. a wonderful collage...
love you muaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Asmi said...

the movement is quite amazing...effortlessly, it moves back and forth and still manages to claim a centre ...

Amalendu said...

Thanks Ananya, so precise and effortlessly you have captured the essence I was unaware of. Ananya is a very nice name...

love you bunny...

Runa said...

but how will people know that this poem is written for me :(

Amalendu said...

Thanks Dustin for stopping by...

Kai said...

ur poems are wonderful.
thanks 4 sharing....

Amalendu said...

Thanks Kai (if I can callyou so) for dropping in here...
I hope you will come again...

Amalendu said...

I am sorry Kai...am not able to get in side your comment box...
there may be a problem wth my system...
I enjoyed most of your poems...

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

well said - I really enjoyed it

Amalendu said...

thanks Andrew...

Pat Paulk said...

Excellent poem!!!

Amalendu said...

Thank you Pat (If I can call you so)...