
Don’t come again
Because
I will never write
I will never write for you
For the pain you have given me
The pain of invisible love
And
The sadness of being in love
But I don’t know for how long I can keep my promise
Your charm ignites the thought
Forces the words out of vain
Don’t ask me to write a poem
If anything, I want to write about happiness and not love
Melancholy of joblessness and not being separated from you
Wounds of accidents and not memory
Don’t come again….
Don’t ask me again Shyamalee…..

11 comments:
Oho...but we readers are used to gate-crashing and asking for more!:)
No seriously, Amalendu...people who write good, and inspire good writing are going from blogs and that's sad,
Aaditya is grown -- very adorable face :)
wishes,
devika
Hello Devika....in all sense it is a poem...and hoping to continue writing poems...and whenever I write one, I am sure it will get into the blog space...
Aaditya has grown big and talks a lot n lot..
Look forward to see you whenever the next poem comes or...rather wait for your nagging!! to write the next one..
oh no, i didn't mean to say it wasn't a poem, Amalendu....i can do all the nagging, but please don't wait...do respond when the muse visits - i'm sure it does visit, but we do pack her away...i know how lazy poets can be :)
Aaditya looks dreamy and wistful...most likely a poet or an artist :)
wishes,
devika
Dear Devika...when I read my comments the response sounded harsh, though I never meant it that way. I hope to write more poems and put those also in my blog. It is really a sad state that lot of good poets are getting out of blogs...it is the community that inspire each other...but, I also feel there is a peak to everything and after some time it goes down...
oh no..never, never meant anything harsh, Amalendu...it happens sometimes that i get casual as in spoken communication -- i too was in a way wondering why you said you will wait for my nagging -- but that's okay -- miscommunications happen at times,
i do agree with you when you say, the community inspires each other...and also about things going down after the peak,
but as a fan of your writing, i only wish to see you writing more :)
wishes,
devika
and ofcourse, also to read them,
wishes,
devika
oh! you meant reading your comment...okay, that's okay, Amalendu -- (i was wondering if i sounded harsh :)
(friendship and community is just that -- we say it as we feel about it --
wishes,
devika
Thanks Devika for your comments...It makes me feel really good
No mention, Amalendu, though your response makes me feel good, too :)
wishes,
devika
I love the thoughts of it ...Been awhile though ..keep them coming
Well I am planning to come again Amal... and hope to share more moments with... a guitar... a young boy and his lovely parents!
Post a Comment