In my tiring thoughtI have Kandhamal and Democracy
Sadness of not believing, in spite of knowing
is like,
afternoon's wall and corral of sea
Apart from naked God
and nude galaxy
I remember the woman tying her hair
They have put a big market
selling violence and terror
like a lane of red ants
putting fire is cheapest of all
then comes raping a woman
getting killed is not costly either...
(I Used Photofunia effect to get a feel of market)

13 comments:
very powerful!
hope all is going well for your family.
This is powerful, Amalendu!
i came with a link from my mail..to read an old one..then I saw a new one...this so powerfully engages me -- too touchy for the woman in me...
thank you!
wishes...
devika
PS: The picture too is effective...
very disturbing.
and so I like it.
did anything specific evoke this mood ?
bestwishes
Dear Amalendu,
this is an invitation to share, something..
i got a post at Certain Kind. you will come i think. But still i thought I had to invite some. you would know why there...
thank you,
devika
ps: the poetry reading and my workshop stopped in between..i hope to continue this week
Thank you Andrew....Everything is fine in the family front...hope it is fine with you too...
Thank you devika for your comment... I will surely visit certain kind of woman and look for the invitation...Thank you again...
Nothing specific Ananya....perhaps a clumsy thought of not getting a poem to be created....lack of words perhaps...Thank you...
Hello jayaraj.....thanks for coming by...hope you will come again....
striking piece.
Came after a long time...
Amalendu, no new ones??
hope you and family are goind good...my love to Aaditya :)
wishes,
devika
bahut sundar
There is another web site to create a funny photos - en.picjoke.com - fun photos
Post a Comment