She wanted to say
You don’t go, let me go
But the words she whispered
It is raining outside….
I wanted to say
Let me move on now
But,
I ended up saying
Would you make some tea for me….
It was such eternal happiness to think
Returning home several times
for every thought of going out of home
He wrote and I repeat….
Her smells were ten thousand afternoons away from me
You don’t go, let me go
But the words she whispered
It is raining outside….
I wanted to say
Let me move on now
But,
I ended up saying
Would you make some tea for me….
It was such eternal happiness to think
Returning home several times
for every thought of going out of home
He wrote and I repeat….
Her smells were ten thousand afternoons away from me
I remembered that I can forget
it is so easy………
[The first part of the poem is a trans-creation of Vinod Shukla a well know Hindi poet. I confess, I have not read this poem but listened to it recited by a friend. The italics are taken ditto from my poet friend Siddharth’s poem]
[The first part of the poem is a trans-creation of Vinod Shukla a well know Hindi poet. I confess, I have not read this poem but listened to it recited by a friend. The italics are taken ditto from my poet friend Siddharth’s poem]

12 comments:
hey its lovely to see you posting again and the little one is looking adorable :)
hey, a new post! and a delightful one at that :)
Thank you Gulnaz....I hope to do the next soon...
Thank you Polona...I hope you had a nice vacation....
Nice to see the Happiness 'growing'
and good lines..
Thank you Devika....
Amalendu...
'A Certain Kind of Woman' awaits for 'Shyamalee- the women..'
Do go and see her when time allows :-)
devika
glad that you are blogging again :)
It is a delicious mishmash .
looking forward to some more brilliant nuggets like this.
which poem of Shukla are you referring to?
Thanks ananya...I actually talked to the friend of mine and confirmed. It is not his poem but a part of the novel titled "Naukar ki Kamiz". I will make the correction later...
Stumbled upon your blog and am glad I did! :) Read some of your posts and am planning to come back for more! You're a marvellous poet. :)
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment