A non-coherent thought
Appears
Repeats
And remains…
She disbeliefs
but reflects distrust
to his words
she says
apparently uninteresting words
her acts are not harmonised
and
she hears only exclusive sets of words
Her imaginations have spread wings
unaware of earthly happenings
she is in absolute disorder
and chaos
or, perhaps
she is in love……

23 comments:
I like it. :) you ended it so well!
Our little one is doing fine -- louder and faster. (he has to, though, to keep up with his 2 older sisters and his older brother! :) )
I love the picture you posted, too. What a beautiful child!!
It's so good to see you back a work. Don't let it be so long for the next!
gosh, i love this.
and what an adorable child!
good to see you post again :)
adorable, adorable!!!
i got a 2 year old niece and the love she gives so freely is wonderful to watch!
good to see you post again!
btw, i thought u were in delhi but your profile says u r in blore, which one is it?
oh, the ending was perfect! like the slog overs of an ODI!
Thank you Andrew. It is nice to hear that your little one is growing happily. I hope to write at a longer but regular interval.
Thank you Polona...
the love children bestow is the purest form of relationship...You are so true Gulnaz....
I was in Ahmedabad when I started this blog. Afterwards, I have been in Bangalore. Dalhi is in my map only because of the nice blogger friends like you. Else it was never in the picture.
Thank you and nice to see you here Kranti....how is life in Texas A n M....
Add my appreciation for your return. They're just a bundle of everything trying to flower. Beautiful!!
Are you ever coming back??!! I miss you. I hope the baby is doing fine.
I like this, I am looking for links, would you like a link?
My blog is:
Quantum Art and Poetry.
Bye!
Its been awhile hope all is well
I promise I will comeback...like every time I promised before leaving....
Me and my son both are fine andrew....
"In our mutual bargaining he is growing stronger and I, weaker..."
Art and poetry: Please feel free to link me up....thanks for coming....
iamnasra...everything is fine here, the only problem is I have lost my words to write.....I will get back as and when I gather some....Thank you for your concern....
Every return has to be appreciated Pat...I for feel so...as these combination of words are becoming dearer to me that can create some delight....at least for me if not any one....Thank you Pat
this poem is an arrow that hits my (hopefully) past self with precision, but then again, at one point or another everyone in love has their moments free of sense and reason
well written sir
true.. Luane (fragmented.....)we all perhaps g(r)o(w) through such phase...
Thanks a lot....
"she is in absolute disorder
and chaos
or, perhaps
she is in love……"
You said it so well...how do you get to know 'her' so well?? :-))
loved it..
devika
Thank you Devika.....as you can see the blog is titled Shyamalee and below that written "the women in me"...so it makes sense to know a bit of women, right!!! I really take it as a compliment if a woman can relate with that...thanks again...
Yeah..agreed. :-)
We also have the concept of 'Ardhanaareeshhwara,' rt? half man, a half woman...
btw, Shyamalee -- A very poetic title!
beautiful...i like it...and the baby so angelic...thanks for visiting my blog n for the comment.
Thank you Shree....
Post a Comment