Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Roads Destined Towards Tree and Cloud

She walks in the solitary road

Thinking that

Some one will join somewhere

In fact, she is not bothered about

Some one joining

The thought that bothers her for long

is her own self……….

18 comments:

Pat Paulk said...

The one person we can never escape from. Powerful write my firend!!!

Amalendu said...

Thank you Pat...
I am truly honored with your words

Anonymous said...

This is excellent, Shyamalee.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Like Pat said, you can't escape yourself. Great work. It's so nice to see you back at work! :)

Amalendu said...

Thank you Aurora. It is real pleasure to get you back in blogs. I hope something like Magna will soon be initiated beneath the Aurora Tree....

Amalendu said...

Thank you Andrew. You are not only encouraging me but also compelling me to write. If not your words I would have been the same lazy me...

Natalia L. Rudychev said...

I think it is me.. but this one made me sad and at the same time made me think about my own road. Wonderful write.

polona said...

i echo the others - great write!

Amalendu said...

I think all of us have this feeling some time or other...

Thank you Natalia for your valuable words

Amalendu said...

Thank you Polona..
You have an wonderful photograph to represent you...

Kai said...

very nice

Amalendu said...

Thank you Kai...

polona said...

regarding your question on my blog: i'm honoured, and have linked you back.

Amalendu said...

Thank you Polona

Ashi said...

There's something lofty about this - I like the interlude [if---end if]and there is a aftereffect...

Amalendu said...

I don't disagree with you ashi for the lofty part of it. But how nicely you said it...
Thanks for visiting Ashi

Siddharth Tripathy said...

wonderful ...read after such a long time

Amalendu said...

Tukun... nice to see you back in blog. I hope you too will continue...